Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Nadchodząca złota era i 10 000 ludzi na poziomie jezusa
Autor Wiadomość
marcin458

Wysłany: Czw Sie 15, 2019 15:46   Nadchodząca złota era i 10 000 ludzi na poziomie jezusa

Nie wiele ludzi jest tego dzisiaj świadomych ale stoimy u progu nowego lepszego wyższego świata tak zwanej kolejnej złotej ery

wielu ludzi "siedzacych" w duchowej tematyce zapewne nieraz o tym słyszało

także chrześcijanie słyszeli juz od 2 tysięcy lat o nadchodzącym królestwie bożym co powiedział zapowiadał właśnie Jezus

albo w apokalipsie na końcu biblie która pisze o rodzącym sie w bólach nowym świecie

zapewne ta koncepjcja jest do znalezienia też w innych religiach

Jak uczą Wniebowstapieni Mistrzowie najlepszą drogą na zmiane wzrost świata jest duchowa praca wewnętrzna zwiekszająca poziom świadomości indywidualnie

Istnieje też jeden wielki umysł całej ludzkości tak zwana masowa świadomość ludzkości

Jeśli badzo duża ilość ludzi wzniesie swój poziom świadomości indywidualnie stopniowo pociągną za sobą masową świadomość całej ludzkości (Kiedy ja sie wzniosę wszystkich za sobą pociągnę -Jezus)

Mistrzowie uczą że potrzeba 10 000 ludzi którzy osiągną świadomość Chrystusa (jego poziom duchowy) i miliony które wzniosą swoją świadomość w pobliże tego poziomu lub jego niższe szczeble

I to sie właśnie dzieje na świecie ludzkość wzrasta i jeśli ten wzrost utrzyma sie dalej i to z taką szybkością pewnego dnia ludzkość dosięgnie poziomu złotej ery

Dodam że jeśli ktoś poważnie traktuje swoją duchowość to bardzo ważnym celem w tej duchowej pracy jest właśnie poziom Jezusa

należy uczynić jednem z ważniejszych celów na swojej duchowej ścieżce osiągnięcie świadomości Chrystusa

Jeśli nie uczynimy tego swoim celem i nie będziemy nad tym pracować samo sie nie osiągnie :)

Oczywiście ten poziom był w ciągu milionów lat osiagnięty przez nieskończoności uduchowionych ludzi przed i po Jezusie

Jednak Jezus jest bardzo znany dlatego używa sie jego przykładu

Ta książka może ogromnei w tym pomóc

http://www.morepublish.co...dbound?sef=hcfp

pozdrawiam
marcin

Jezus Chrystus pisze się z dużej litery.
JW
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Witold Jarmolowicz Pią Sie 16, 2019 07:30, w całości zmieniany 2 razy  

marcin458

Wysłany: Pon Sie 26, 2019 15:54   

Daje linka i tez wklejam na wszelki wypadek żeby było zaakceptowane

Bardzo ciekawa odpowiedź wniebowstapionego mistrza saint germaina apropo już nadchodzacej złotej ery

link:

http://www.ascendedmaster...ng-a-golden-age

wklejona cała odpowiedź:

The complexities and timetables of manifesting a golden age

Question: What we understand as the term Golden Age will be manifest during two thousand years of continuous of age. Just imagine that Christ, 10,000 Christed beings took embodiment now. Also there are several million beings who can reach the high level of Christhood during this lifetime. Also, it has been mentioned that a few hundred people/spiritual beings can reach the Buddhahood, what if they took embodiment now. My question is: are Christed beings awakened to perform their divine plan right now or if not, what we can do for them to awaken them?

Second question: when can we expect the critical change on this planet if we work together so Saint Germain's Golden Age can be manifest continuously. Will something change? If we work together, can we expect some critical change in some decade?

Answer from the Ascended Master Saint Germain through Kim Michaels. This answer was given at a conference in Holland in 2017.

Saint Germain: The people who are in embodiment right now who had a high degree of Christhood before they came into embodiment all have some intuitive sense of what their divine plan is and many of them are working towards it. Now, what could happen is that they would become more conscious of this process. They could be more conscious of the fact that there is something called Christhood and that they could reach higher levels and that they could express it more fully. For these, you could make the calls but it is, of course, all subject to free will.

What sometimes happens to a person who has some degree of Christhood is that it comes into embodiment with a relatively strong sense of intuition to focus on a particular area. Then, it becomes so absorbed in that area that it uses all of its attention on it. In many cases this is actually not the highest potential for a person with some Christhood. It is that they could become more conscious of the path, more consciously rise to higher levels and perform an even wider service. So these also could be made calls on by you.

There are millions of people who have the potential to reach Christhood and for those you can make the calls that they will actually awaken so that they will be conscious that there is a path they can follow so that they can manifest that Christhood more quickly. You can help them with the teachings, you can do other things, but all of these things are of course subject to free will.

When can you expect the Golden Age to manifest? Well, it depends on the choices people make and when we reach a critical mass and certain things. Of course, the Golden Age has already started manifesting and the Golden Age is not something where, as I have said before, you can come to a particular point where you say: “Now the Golden Age is manifest.” Because the Golden Age is an ongoing process.

It is not so, my beloved, as many envision, that there will come a point where now the Golden Age is manifest and now you have an ideal society that will remain that way for the rest of the 2,000-year period. It will be a continual growth throughout the 2,000 years where you will reach higher and higher levels for the next 2,000 years. There is a low potential, there is a high potential. If the high potential is manifest, you would not even be able to imagine the changes that will happen in society based on current conditions. If the low potential is manifest, it will still be much higher than what you have today.

You cannot really set a linear timeline for when this will happen, given the equation of free will and given the fact that it is an ongoing process. However, if we took a theoretical scenario that all of the Christed beings and all of those who have a potential to manifest Christhood did awaken, did come together, did in unison make certain calls for bringing about certain changes, if this happened you would start seeing changes immediately because there would be so many people – millions of people – who would focus their attention on the same thing. You would start to see certain changes immediately, simply because they would be able to shift the collective consciousness.

However, part of the Golden Age is that we come to a point where matter becomes less dense and this has many subtle ramifications that I have not really talked about yet but this will take much longer. Here we are talking centuries. Not many centuries, but at least one to two centuries before we will start to see this in the ideal scenario. It can take longer if we have the lowest potential manifest.

Again, even if you had all of these people come together, there is still the equation of free will of the majority. Even though you could start seeing changes immediately, there is still a limit to how quickly the changes can be manifest, and this has both something to do with the free-will choices of the majority of the population, but it also has something to do with people's ability to shift their sense of identity quickly enough.

You have already seen there are people who talk about future shock and how even the last century has been challenging for many people because there has been so many technological changes that some people simply cannot adjust their minds. See how many older people still are not using computers, for example. This is not because they are not intelligent enough or smart enough to use a computer and to learn a computer. It is because they are not able in their minds to shift into the mindset that is required in order to use a computer. They cannot shift out of the old mindset that they grew up with.

You will see this as being one of the challenges for the Golden Age. There are times where I simply have to delay the release of certain new knowledge and technology because I can see that too many people simply cannot handle the changes, cannot adjust to them and this, of course, is not my intention. You realize, my beloved, that I do not sit up here as a dictator and say that in 2043 this must happen. I am looking at the people. I am looking at helping the people.

Again, there is a tendency among older dispensations of Ascended Master teachings to think that my Golden Age can be primarily defined by certain physical, technological achievements that will be made manifest. This is not the case. My Golden Age has the purpose of raising people's consciousness and actually making it easier and easier for people to follow the example of Jesus and manifest the Christ consciousness. My primary concern is not physical changes, political changes, it is not to manifest certain technology and an advanced society. It is to raise the consciousness of the people, not by forcing them, not by shocking them beyond what they can handle but by working with them and their willingness.

You, for example, have to be careful to walk the balance where you do not think that bringing my Golden Age is so important that you should try to force other people. You cannot give your invocations and decrees with a mindset that you are needing or wanting or are justified in forcing other people. It is all voluntary. It is not so that I am standing up here tapping my foot and saying the earth is behind. Certainly, in some areas it is behind where it could be, but nevertheless I look at the whole. I look at the people and I see what they are able to handle, and I try to in the best way, as we have said before, give people what they need at their current level in order to take that next step. There are, of course, many people who are ahead and that is why some countries are ahead in various ways including technology.

You realize, my beloved, that there are countries in the world where if people were transported into your lifestyle in a technological age, they would not be able to handle it. I have to configure all this into my equation and it is, quite frankly, a very complex puzzle. It is also my joyful work to do this and so I have perhaps, a greater degree of patience than I normally express. It can be good for you to also have the patience, not in the sense that you do not make the calls but in the sense that you do not become disappointed if the world does not change in an afternoon.

pozdrawiam
marcin
Ostatnio zmieniony przez marcin458 Pon Sie 26, 2019 15:55, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

marcin458

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 23, 2020 18:21   

dodam że podana powyżej ksiazka jest dostepna też 3x taniej jako ebook

o tutaj

http://www.morepublish.co...sthood?sef=hcfp

https://www.morepublish.c...risthood-detail

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Czw Lip 07, 2022 17:24   

"Nadchodząca złota era i 10 000 ludzi na poziomie Jezusa"
No i nie udało się, raczej nadchodzi era szatana po 20 latach nadziei na miłość bliźniego.
Szympansiego dziedzictwa nie da się przeskoczyć.
JW

marcin458

Wysłany: Czw Sie 10, 2023 16:20   

Książka z pierwszego postu zmieniła miejsce

Chodzi mi o książke szczególnie dotyczącą nakierowaną na osiągnięcia poziomu duchowego Jezusa Chrystusa tak zwanej przez wielu nauczycieli "świadomością Chrystusa" czy Chrystusowstwem(ang.Christhood)

Podam tytuł gdyby znowu książka zmieniła miejsce

"Master Keys to Personal Christhood" Kim Michaels

można przetłumaczyć "Mistrzowskie klucze dla przejawienia Chrystusowstwa"

tu jest ebook

https://www.morepublish.c...risthood-detail

przeczytałem sam kilka razy ale nudzi sie i siegam dla odmiany po inne ksiażki Mistrzów bo są ich przynajmniej znanych od Kima Michaelsa czy Summit Lighthouse setki a na świecie przez różnych uczniów messengerów pewnie tysiace lub wiecej.

Aha prosiłbym moderatorów czy adminów o podmienienie linka jeśli można

Pozdrawiam
Marcin

marcin458

Wysłany: Czw Lut 29, 2024 17:03   

Na świecie według google'a jest ok 200 państw

wystarczyłoby żeby 50 osób z każdego narodu osiągnęło świadomość Chrystusa .

Nie jest to chwilowe osiągnięcie w sensie że nie zawsze w chwile zostanie ten cel osiagniety.

Prawda jest taka że może to zająć długie wcielenia pracy nad osiagnieciem tego celu.Mijaja dlugie lata pracy rozwoju duchowego a nadal jest wiele do zdobycia.

Prawda jest taka ze nie jest to najłatwiejszy cel ale jak mistrzowie uczą miliony na ziemi jak dawno nie maja potencjał by podnieść swoją świadomość-swój poziom duchowy i osiagnac ten poziom.

Okazuje sie nie istnieje meta na tej drodze.Zawsze mozna wejsc wyzej nawet po osiagnieciu tego pieknego poziomu i wysokiej swiadomosci nadal istnieje dalsza sciezka rozwoju i wchodzenia na coraz to wyzsze poziomy swiadomosci jeszcze wyzsze niz swiadomosc chrystusa.Nie ma konca na tej sciezce zawsze mozna isc wyzej lub nizej.

pozdrawiam
marcin

Odpowiedz do tematu