Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Otwarty przez: Witold Jarmolowicz
Wto Sty 01, 2013 11:09
Także i Wy możecie zacząć zdrowo jeść !!
Autor Wiadomość
are

Wysłany: Sob Kwi 18, 2009 21:13   Także i Wy możecie zacząć zdrowo jeść !!

Kochani, nie czujcie sie gorsi!! Takze i Wy mozecie przejsc na zdrowa diete, jesli tylko bedziecie chcieli!! Tutaj jak to zrobic:

http://forum.gazeta.pl/fo...f=36&w=94128483

MSPANC

tomtom

Wysłany: Sob Kwi 18, 2009 21:17   

Aha, ja w sumie za ich stronkę odpowiadam, sam zamieszczałem tego jotpega na medycynazywienia.pl :P

are

Wysłany: Czw Maj 07, 2009 19:35   

http://forum.gazeta.pl/fo...8245&a=95008245

"Pokaz filmu Peaceable Kingdom w Starej Prochowni"

Kolejna sznasa dla Was :viva:

Waldek B 

Wysłany: Czw Maj 07, 2009 19:45   

Tu jest filmik na temat, od 09:35 koleś całkiem rozsądnie gada http://www.youtube.com/wa...CE1D8DA&index=6

I jeszcze ciekawy cytat z tematu Beara o zero carb.

Cytat:
The truth no vegan can ever accept is that ALL forms of life, whether plant fungus or animal are conscious. It is just that we animals are unable to communicate or 'hear' the consciousness of plants. Plants on the other hand seem quite able to do so with both other plants and animal in remarkable fashions. There is an orchid that not only looks exactly like a female bumble bee, but also smells like one, leading the males to attempt to couple with the blossom and in process getting the two pollen-masses (pollinia) stuck on their heads. The can't copulate with the flower of course, but then visits another blossom and deposits the load of pollen in a further vain attempt to mate. Since a plant cannot see or smell (or can it?), how could this ever have come about? A few clever scientists like James Backster have found plants do respond to threat, thoughts and music, by hooking them up to galvanic instruments.

I once communed with a great and ancient redwood tree in Muir Woods CA, while under the effects of a strong dose of DMT. Trust me, these giant trees at least are far more 'conscious' and transcendentally aware than any animal- including us. All food is derived from living things. There is certainly some compassionate value in the quick death a food animal experiences versus the way in which people treat food plants.

Vegans are starving, and their body craves the meat-taste so much that they have to try to fool it. They are very unaware of the realities of life and living things: They oppose the humane killing of animals for food, but are quite willing to kill the more openly conscious plants in very cruel ways- and like to eat the plant's next generation- the seeds and fruit.

Odpowiedz do tematu