Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Otwarty przez: Molka
Pon Gru 24, 2012 13:22
Jak wyleczyć nietolerancję na laktozę
Autor Wiadomość
Magdalinha 

Pomogła: 22 razy
Wysłany: Nie Gru 02, 2012 22:45   Jak wyleczyć nietolerancję na laktozę

Nietolerancja na laktozę jest jedną z najpowszechniejszych żywieniowych nietolerancji i obejmuje ok. 65% dorosłej populacji światowej. Główną przyczyną problemów z trawieniem nabiału jest brak enzymu laktazy, który jest niezbędny do rozłożenia laktozy w jelicie cienkim.

Wielkość i jakość flory bakteryjnej w organizmie odgrywa kluczową rolę w zdolności trawienia nabiału. Poprzez branie probiotyków i sfermentowanego nabiału można wyeliminować symptomy nietolerancji na laktozę, bądź znacznie ułatwić jej trawienie.
Probiotyki z odpowiednimi szczepami bakterii oraz jogurt mogą ulepszyć skład flory bakteryjnej na rzecz szczepów produkujących enzym laktazy. Spożywanie nabiału z laktozą może ułatwić zwiększenie ich udziału w jelitach.

Należy powoli wprowadzać probiotyki i jogurty, kefiry. Trzeba zaczynać od małych dawek i stopniowo je zwiększać. Problemy z trawieniem nabiału biorą się stąd, że zawiera on więcej laktozy niż jelita mogą go zmetabolizować.

Zalecane jest branie na początku bifidobacterium longum, która efektywnie zwiększa metabolizowanie laktozy. Do każdego posiłku warto brać parę łyżek jogurtu lub kefiru i stopniowo zwiększać ich ilość.

Jeśli jogurt i kefir są dobrze tolerowane to można zacząć konsumpcję pełnotłustych serów twardych, które mają stosunkowo mało laktozy. Więcej laktozy mają miękkie sery, śmietana, mleko. Ważne jest pamiętanie o pełnotłustości i surowości wybieranych produktów.

Cytat:
How to cure lactose intolerance

Lactose intolerance is one of the most common food intolerances, affecting up to 65% of the world’s adult population. (1) Many people choose to completely cut out dairy as a way to avoid the gastrointestinal symptoms that frequently come along with eating dairy foods. But is true lactose intolerance really the cause of their digestive distress, or are many people prematurely eliminating dairy because of a perceived inability to digest milk products? And is it possible to cure lactose intolerance, even as an adult?
Can lactose intolerance be cured?
The major reason some people can’t digest dairy products is they lack the enzyme lactase, which is necessary to break down lactose in the small intestine. It has been determined that continued genetic expression of this enzyme, known as lactase persistence, is dependent on ancestry and racial background. (2) The ability to consume dairy probably gave early herdsmen a distinct survival advantage, allowing for the spread of the gene in certain regions of the world such as northern Europe and parts of Africa; today, only about 40% of the world’s adult population maintain full lactase function following childhood. (3, 4) Lactase deficiency makes digesting dairy products more challenging for these individuals.
However, true lactose intolerance is rarely diagnosed by medical testing, and adults frequently mistake their gastrointestinal symptoms as a sign that they are unable to digest dairy products at all. Studies have shown that even diagnosed “lactose malabsorbers” are capable of consuming moderate amounts of dairy, tolerating an average 12 grams of lactose when administered in a single dose (the lactose content found in 1 cup of milk) with little to no symptoms. (5) Additionally, many adults who believe they have lactose intolerance are actually suffering from other gastrointestinal disorders such as SIBO, celiac disease, or IBS, and do not see significant benefit from eliminating dairy. Ultimately, there are many people who avoid dairy products without reason for doing so.
Why dairy is worth eating
You may be wondering why eating dairy even matters; after all, there are many examples of ancestral cultures that had no dairy in their diets and maintained superb health. However, it is believed that certain ethnicities may have had physical adaptations to their low calcium diet, and also traditionally consumed animal foods that are higher in calcium but probably not so appetizing to us Westerners, such as fish heads, bones, and skin. (6, 7) Therefore, they were able to meet their individual calcium needs without milk and dairy.
Calcium is a mineral that is difficult to get adequate amounts of in a modern Western diet without the inclusion of dairy. While the adequate levels of fat soluble vitamins A, D, and K2 reduces the amount of calcium an adult needs to maintain bone health, it can still be challenging to get enough calcium simply from leafy greens and bone-in fish. Several studies have shown that individuals with lactose intolerance have lower bone density and are at higher risk for fractures and osteoporosis, likely due to their inadequate calcium intake. (8, 9, 10) This risk is possibly exacerbated by low K2 consumption, as grass-fed dairy is one of the best sources of vitamin K2.
Pastured dairy products, in particular, are also a good source of the fat soluble vitamins A, D and K2 – which can also be difficult to obtain elsewhere in the diet. In fact, the only other significant sources of K2 are goose liver and natto, foods that aren’t typically eaten or easy to find. And, as I pointed out in a recent article, dairy is the primary source of the natural trans-fat conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which may have anti-cancer and other beneficial properties.
So what can you do if you believe you truly have lactose intolerance but want to begin eating dairy again? It may surprise you to learn that the quality and quantity of your gut bacteria can play an important role in your ability to tolerate dairy products. By taking certain kinds of probiotics and consuming fermented dairy on a regular basis you can improve, if not eliminate, many of the symptoms of lactose intolerance that come with eating dairy.
Using probiotics to cure lactose intolerance
Studies have shown that supplementation with probiotics, in addition to consuming yogurt that has been enhanced with certain types of bacteria, can alleviate symptoms of lactose intolerance by modifying the metabolic activity of microbiota in the colon. (11, 12, 13) These bacteria may even produce their own lactase enzyme, and consuming lactose from dairy products can promote the growth of these bacteria in the colon. Over time, these effects can lead to greater lactase content in the gut, improved lactose digestion, and eventually the elimination of intolerance symptoms.
If you plan to use yogurt and probiotics to improve your digestion of dairy products, it’s important to start slowly and build up tolerance gradually. Often, negative effects from dairy consumption come from simply eating more lactose in one sitting than one’s gut can completely metabolize. I recommend starting with probiotic supplementation first, and focusing on bifidobacterium longum, a strain that has been shown to efficiently metabolize lactose. (14)
Jarro-Dophilus, a shelf-stable probiotic that doesn’t require refrigeration, is one option. Taking prebiotics is another way of significantly increasing bifidobacterium levels; in fact, some studies suggest prebiotics are more effective than probiotics at doing this. Biotagen is the prebiotic I use in my clinic. Remember to start at a very low dose and build up slowly over time with both pre- and probiotics to avoid any unpleasant side effects.
In addition to this supplement, I suggest consuming a few spoonfuls of a high quality full-fat yogurt every day, with each meal if possible. This will introduce beneficial bacteria into your gut that are effective lactose metabolizers, and by slowly increasing the amount of yogurt you eat every day, you may be able to work up to eating two or more servings of fermented dairy every day.
If you tolerate the yogurt well, and want to try diversifying your dairy intake, my next recommendation is to start including full-fat hard cheeses (raw if possible); these cheeses are great sources of calcium and vitamin K2 and are very low in lactose. One ounce of hard cheese contains about a third of the recommended intake of calcium, and gouda is the best source of vitamin K2 of all cheeses. (15) These hard cheeses are extremely low in lactose, and make a nutrient-dense addition to a whole foods diet. As you become more tolerant of dairy products, you can try higher lactose items such as soft cheeses, cream, and even fluid milk. Just remember to stick to the full fat and grass-fed versions as often as possible.
Of course, another option to try is raw milk. Anecdotal evidence from raw milk drinkers around the country suggests that many people who cannot tolerate pasteurized milk have no trouble drinking raw milk. (16) Research conducted on this theory, however, indicates that truly lactose intolerant individuals do not experience any benefit from drinking raw milk over pasteurized milk. (17) Some feel this result suggests that while many people believe themselves to be lactose intolerant, there is only a small percentage of people who are truly lactose intolerant from a clinical perspective.
The best way to figure out which dairy products work for you and your digestive system is simply to try them yourself. By taking the time to introduce lactose fermenting bacteria through probiotics and high quality yogurt, you may find your lactose intolerance symptoms decreasing over time. Of course, if you’d rather eat fish heads to get your calcium, feel free to skip the dairy!

Cytat:
Chris Kresser November 23, 2012 at 12:05 pm

They would stop being able to digest lactose right sometime in childhood, at about the age most kids are weaned in hunter-gatherer cultures (somewhere around 3-4 years old). The studies I discussed in this article do suggest that even someone without the lactase persistence mutation may be able to tolerate lactose after probiotic or fermented dairy consumption.

Cytat:
Chris Kresser November 23, 2012 at 12:03 pm

What’s the concern? Insulin goes up, it comes back down again. I’ve never seen convincing evidence that dairy has a harmful effect on metabolic health in real people. In fact, some studies suggest that full-fat dairy is protective against diabetes. I linked to a few articles about this above in the comments section.

http://chriskresser.com/h...ose-intolerance

asi_

Wysłany: Nie Gru 02, 2012 23:37   

http://dobradieta.pl/foru...p=216009#216009
Cytat:
Symptomy alergii i nietolerancji pokarmowej

Nikt nie przypuszczał jeszcze 20 lat temu, że różnego typu drobne, ale uciążliwe dolegliwości jak nawracający ból głowy mogą być objawami niewłaściwej diety. Wielu lekarzy tego typu symptomy traktowało jako oznakę emocjonalnych lub mentalnych problemów. I choć wysypka, ciągły katar oraz astma są dość oczywistymi objawami alergii pokarmowej, a bóle brzucha, niestrawność, mdłości, wymioty i biegunka nietolerancji, to mało kto zdaje sobie sprawę z tego, że to w wyniku złej diety mogą nas również: boleć stawy, mięśnie, głowa, możemy mieć migreny, palpitacje serca, zapalenie żył i naczyń kapilarnych (co prowadzi do zatrzymywania wody w organizmie, łatwego siniaczenia się, pokrzywki), dopada nas zmęczenie, depresja, mamy kłopoty z pamięcią, koncentracją, hiper-aktywnością, awitaminozą, anemią i wieloma, wieloma innymi rzeczami

Piotrx 

Wysłany: Pon Gru 03, 2012 08:20   Re: Jak wyleczyć nietolerancję na laktozę

Magdalinha napisał/a:
Nietolerancja na laktozę jest jedną z najpowszechniejszych żywieniowych nietolerancji i obejmuje ok. 65% dorosłej populacji światowej. Główną przyczyną problemów z trawieniem nabiału jest brak enzymu laktazy, który jest niezbędny do rozłożenia laktozy w jelicie cienkim.

Po co cudować, jak wystarczy tego nie jeść? Skoro większość ludzi nie trawi, to każdy myślący powinien sam wyciągnąć wnioski.

Magdalinha 

Pomogła: 22 razy
Wysłany: Pon Gru 03, 2012 19:10   

Ta większość ludzi to głównie Azja.
Nie chcesz więcej enzymu laktazy - Twój wybór.

Odpowiedz do tematu